Campaign Mailer for Avon Representatives


Campaign Mailer is a service that handles mailing of Avon brochures to your customers for you at bulk rates. This video provides a brief (5 minute) overview of how Campaign Mailer works. It's a great way to continue your business during the stay-at-home orders many of us are under with the Corona Virus, but also great for anytime. I live in a rural area, and driving around dropping off brochures to customers spread far and wide every two weeks doesn't make sense for me, so I use Campaign Mailer all of the time. It's far less expensive than buying brochures and mailing them myself, and saves gas and wear and tear on my vehicle.

The Campaign Mailer website is www.campaign-mailer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the Haiku Intense Fragrance Collection

    H aiku . You know it as one of the most popular Avon fragrances. In fact, for over 20 years it has been the signature fragrance for coun...

Pammy's Most Popular Posts