Ready, Set, Go!






Today I found two boxes on my front porch - my Starter Kit (the $50 version), and my order of supplies and a few inventory items from Campaign 7. What you see here is the Starter Kit, which is a fabulous value for $50! I got 20 brochures each for the next two campaigns, tons of samples to give out, a Getting Started booklet and sales tools, recruiting booklets, an order book, some nice shopping bags, and awesome FULL-SIZE products:

  • Skin-So-Soft Spray 5 oz.
  • Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Lotion 16.9 oz. (HUGE!)
  • Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream 4.2 oz.
  • Anew AHA Refining Face Cream
  • Anew Skinvincible Deep Recovery Cream
  • Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System
  • Magix Face Perfector
  • Mega Effects Mascara
  • Glimmersticks Eyeliner
  • True Color Lipstick
This kit has a value of $190!!



I can't wait to try some of these products out so I can tell my customers about them from personal experience.

Happily, my new business cards and brochure stamp came today also, so I've been getting brochures ready to take to work tomorrow and keep in the car and my bag, because you never know when you'll meet someone who's interested! Just today, I was talking with a friend and mentioned I started selling Avon, and she said she had just tried to place an order on her sister's eStore, and it was no longer available. Apparently her sister stopped selling and didn't tell her. So I gained a new customer!

If you need an Avon Lady, visit my eStore at www.youravon.com/pammymurphy.

If you're ready to join the Boss Life, go to www.startavon.com and use reference code pammymurphy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the Haiku Intense Fragrance Collection

    H aiku . You know it as one of the most popular Avon fragrances. In fact, for over 20 years it has been the signature fragrance for coun...

Pammy's Most Popular Posts