Welcome to My Beauty Corner!


Hello!


My name is Pamela Murphy, and I am embarking on a new adventure. In a few weeks I'll be retiring from my day job, and I have decided to become an Independent Avon Sales Representative.

Actually, I'm a "new/old" Avon Representative. Back in the 1980s, one of my fellow Girl Scout leaders who had a thriving Avon business got me into it. Being the single mom of a young daughter, it was great making a little extra money and getting discounts on the things we wanted.

Fast forward 30 years (wow!), and here I am, getting ready to retire after 42 years of sitting in offices.

 

Just last week I purchased some Anew Day and Night Cream and a Nourishing Lipstick online from a former co-worker, and as I was looking through the Avon website, it got me to thinking – Pam, you need to start selling Avon again!

Why? Well, that’s easy:
  • It will help supplement my meager retirement income.
  • It will provide human contact, both with customers and at the district meetings, so I won’t feel isolated and lonely after retiring.
  • I’ll get a discount on the products I love, as well as great gifts for family and friends.
  • It will keep me off the couch and out of that bag of red hot potato chips calling my name from the kitchen (at least part of the time).
  • I’ll be able to help others who are interested in becoming Avon Representatives.
I’ve had an unrelated online business for about eight years now, so I’m pretty well versed in Internet sales. The Avon eStore provides the opportunity for unlimited earnings, if you’re willing to work at it, and I’m very excited to get started. Anyone can do this from the comfort of their home.

My first shipment is on its way, and I’m happy to be part of the Avon family once again!

I will be writing about topics such as skin care, makeup tips, new product introductions, product reviews, and entrepreneurship.


Best,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the Haiku Intense Fragrance Collection

    H aiku . You know it as one of the most popular Avon fragrances. In fact, for over 20 years it has been the signature fragrance for coun...

Pammy's Most Popular Posts